Thursday, November 15, 2012

veterinary secret reavealed

I, a knowledgeable veterinarian with over 15 years of experience, contributed to my pet's death.
I came to question exactly why I believed in utilizing only "conventional" veterinary medicine to heal pets.
I questioned all the "scholarly information" that I had been taught in veterinary school.
I did some deep soul searching...
WHY did this happen?
It happened because I didn't question modern veterinary medicine, and I gave Hoochie harmful medication, I fed him "Veterinary approved" food, and I injected his body yearly with cancer inducing Vaccines.
WHO was to blame?
I gave him the medication, the vaccines and the carcinogenic food. Yes, my profession, the large drug companies and the food companies played a role. But, I should have known better.
HOW can I prevent this from happening again to another pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment